- Monitor site ranking.
- Develop/submit press releases.
- Create and maintain website content.
- Re-write existing content as needed.
- Research and Recommend new SEO strategies.
- Tweak page code as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): HTML and CSS.
- Preferred skill(s): Social Media market knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- In-depth and up to date knowledge of SEO techniques.
- Working knowledge of other aspects of Internet Marketing.
- Experience in analytics is a plus.
RingCentral is a leader in cloud computing based business phone systems, with tens of thousands of business customers and top industry honors, including the PC Magazine Editor's Choice Award, the Small Business Computing Excellence in Technology Award, and the 2010 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi- extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral provides small businesses with world-class business capabilities that, until recently, were available only to large corporations. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, RingCentral is privately held with backing from Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, and DAG Ventures. For more information, please visit: www.ringcentral.com.
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com