SEO Link Builder
- Planning and delivering SEO
- Managing content distribution as well as documenting any new link prospects.
- Responsible for submitting links to web directories, article syndication websites, press release websites, bookmarking sites, blogs, online forums and other related media.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Creativity in link building, required examples of past achievements through content and other link building techniques
- Can do link building activities manually - no spamming or use of automatic software
- Good understanding and familiarity with "white hat" Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices - ability to create genuine and permanent links
- Good command of English language and ability to create genuine and well-structured content for link building
- Ability to create reports and/or to track daily link submissions
- Well organized- Ability to do On-Page SEO
- Good research skills to ensure link relevancy
- Familiar with HTML and metadata
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
- Full-Time positions available.
RingCentral is a leader in cloud computing based business phone systems, with tens of thousands of business customers and top industry honors, including the PC Magazine Editor's Choice Award, the Small Business Computing Excellence in Technology Award, and the 2010 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi- extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral provides small businesses with world-class business capabilities that, until recently, were available only to large corporations. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, RingCentral is privately held with backing from Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, and DAG Ventures. For more information, please visit: www.ringcentral.com.
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org