- Responsible for selling and managing complete range of RingCentral products and services.
- Implementation of Sales Strategy.
- Understand the Sales Process and Consultative selling skills.
- Management of Sales cycle from Lead generation to Close.
- Lead identification, Qualification and Sales pipeline management.
- Develops new revenue.
- Contribution to highest levels of prospect and customer satisfaction.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- EXCELLENT ORAL and WRITTEN ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
- At least 2 year(s) Sales Experience: Call center, Car Sales, Real Estate.
- Experience with B2B account or account management is definitely a PLUS.
- With strong customer service, telemarketing, telesales, hardselling orientation.
- With aggressive or strong personality.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
- Willing to work on graveyard shifts.
- 50 full-time positions available.
- On average agent earns 35-40K per month.
- Adjustments upon regularization.
- Night differential, commissions, incentives and allowances.
- HMO, accidental and life insurance coverage.
RingCentral is a leader in cloud computing based business phone systems, with tens of thousands of business customers and top industry honors, including the PC Magazine Editor's Choice Award, the Small Business Computing Excellence in Technology Award, and the 2010 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi- extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral provides small businesses with world-class business capabilities that, until recently, were available only to large corporations. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, RingCentral is privately held with backing from Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, and DAG Ventures. For more information, please visit: www.ringcentral.com.
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org