Real Time Analyst
- Monitor call traffic to meet required call handling, staffing levels on a real-time basis as needed to ensure campaign's KPI's are met.
- Monitor intra-day scheduling forecast compared to actual volumes and make necessary adjustments throughout the day as required.
- Pro-actively communicate and follow up with operation to execute all planned and real time activities.
- Track scheduling exceptions including attendance, approved off phone activity or policy violation. Coordinates validation and approval of shift exchanges.
- Conducts staff meetings to resolve problems and ensure client goals are reached.
- Prepare and deliver report presentations as required.
- Track and report outages and escalations, computer system problems/failures to appropriate personnel.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least one (2) year of Reports Analysis / Strategic Planning experience in a call center setting is required.
- Must be a critical thinker who can contribute to challenging assignments in a business-critical environment.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- VERY HIGH sense of urgency.
- Extensive familiarity with software applications including MS Excel. Knowledge in use of Access, CMS, Blue Pumpkin and Business Objects is a plus.
- Very good verbal and written communication and comprehension skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
RingCentral is a leader in cloud computing based business phone systems, with tens of thousands of business customers and top industry honors, including the PC Magazine Editor's Choice Award, the Small Business Computing Excellence in Technology Award, and the 2010 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi- extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral provides small businesses with world-class business capabilities that, until recently, were available only to large corporations. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, RingCentral is privately held with backing from Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, and DAG Ventures. For more information, please visit: www.ringcentral.com.
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org