Client Verification / Collections Team Lead
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): at least 3 year related experience [preferably gained with CUSTOMER SERVICE, COLLECTIONS or FRAUD PREVENTION/RECOVERY].
- Knowledgeable in Excel and preparations of reports.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proven Leadership experience.
- Proven ability to work with confidential information and to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to consistently provide quality work without close supervision and to make sound decision compatible with prior instructions.
- Ability to promote and sustain a high level of cooperation within the work group, as well as with other departments.
- Ability to plan and organize work schedules and prioritize work loads.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
RingCentral is a leader in cloud computing based business phone systems, with tens of thousands of business customers and top industry honors, including the PC Magazine Editor's Choice Award, the Small Business Computing Excellence in Technology Award, and the 2010 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi- extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral provides small businesses with world-class business capabilities that, until recently, were available only to large corporations. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, RingCentral is privately held with backing from Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, and DAG Ventures. For more information, please visit: www.ringcentral.com.
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org