Business Process Analyst
The Business Process Analyst will be responsible for working across multiple departments to lead business process redesign initiatives that improve experiences for customers and agents. This leader will be responsible for identifying improvement opportunities, creating project plans, managing working teams, implementing new experiences or processes, and measuring and monitoring results. This individual will manage relationships with internal partners (including Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and Support) to align business objectives, prioritize projects and gather feedback on the new experiences. This role requires strong analytical skills, project management skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams. This role also requires a passion for delighting customers with great end-to-end experiences. Projects are likely to focus on increasing customer retention, simplifying customer-facing processes and improving operational efficiency.
- Identify improvement opportunities and develop creative solutions that delight end-user customers
- Develop business case documentation and drive decision-making to initiate the desired changes
- Lead the definition and implementation of solutions as an individual contributor and as a team leader
- Create and manage the end-to-end project plan, scope, schedule, dependencies, resources and budget
- Participate in customer research and testing to inform requirement definition and decision-making
- Drive project milestones from concept through project closure
- Actively drive project status reporting, issue identification and risk management
- Develop repeatable, scalable customer-facing experiences and processes
- Assess and document key steps: problem statement, process flows, gap analysis, solution recommendations
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams – build relationships, prioritize tasks, achieve milestones
- Facilitate meetings and project work across multiple locations including global offices
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Bachelors degree in business or management required from a top school. MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of business process design or consulting experience
- 3+ years of project management or customer management experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio
- Six Sigma, Black Belt, Greenbelt or DMAIC experience is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including listening and presentation skills
- Ability to drive change and influence individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to gather, interpret and apply critical thinking to data to help inform decisions
- Strong analytical, organization, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to think and influence both at the strategic and execution level
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Experience documenting processes using project management methodologies
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner
RingCentral is a leader in cloud computing based business phone systems, with tens of thousands of business customers and top industry honors, including the PC Magazine Editor's Choice Award, the Small Business Computing Excellence in Technology Award, and the 2010 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi- extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral provides small businesses with world-class business capabilities that, until recently, were available only to large corporations. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, RingCentral is privately held with backing from Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, and DAG Ventures. For more information, please visit: www.ringcentral.com.
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com