Sr. User Experience Designer
We’re creating cool, disruptive products, and we need your help!
Telecomm is boring-But not the way we do it. We moved PBX to the cloud and that changes everything. Power to the customer which means they got to touch everything: change settings with the Web forms, configure and re-configure from their smartphones, fiddle with a fast-growing pile of features and capabilities. But this puts a premium on the user experience, and that’s where you come in. Are you game?
Are you a good communicator? Do you create user flows in your sleep? Do you get jazzed by collaboration? If so, read on, and let’s talk.
- Are conveniently located off 101 and 92 in San Mateo.
- Stock the kitchen with complimentary beverages and snacks.
- Are a high energy team with a great mix of experienced entrepreneurs and talented engineers.
- Offer competitive compensation including stock options.
- Provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental coverage, 401K, and life insurance.
RingCentral was recently featured on Forbes as one of the top 13 breakout pre-IPO companies, along with Yelp and Kayak. RingCentral has 250K+ customers, and backed by one of the best VC in the valley, Sequoia, Khosla and Cisco.
RingCentral is looking for a top-notch Senior User Experience Designer to help us continue to enhance and build out our family of products. You’ll collaborate with product managers, engineers, and designers, and thrive on taking sometimes diverging ideas, and turning them into first-rate products with outstanding user experiences.RingCentral is a fast-paced, rapidly growing tech startup where you’ll have a direct impact on our products and potential.
You’ve got mad skills:
- Wrangling wireframes and making mockups for visual designers and engineers based on specs from product managers. Visual design skills aren’t required.
- Breaking down complex ideas into something easier to digest.
- Working with designers and engineers.
- Creating users flows that kick a user’s experience up a few notches. Bam!
- Testing, iterating, improving, and analyzing. Rinse, repeat.
- At least 7 years of experience in user experience design for web and mobile applications.
- Solid knowledge of user-centered design techniques.
- Expert wireframing skills using tools like Omnigraffle, Visio, Balsamiq, Keynote, Illustrator and similar.
- Understanding of usability methods. Experience conducting usability studies is a plus.
- A passion for building innovative products that will knock people’s socks off.
- A desire to play a central role in defining user experience at a company that’s growing at warp speed.
- You have created industry-leading UI that you are proud to showcase.
- An enviable portfolio of work
RingCentral is a leader in cloud computing based business phone systems, with tens of thousands of business customers and top industry honors, including the PC Magazine Editor's Choice Award, the Small Business Computing Excellence in Technology Award, and the 2010 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral provides small businesses with world-class business capabilities that, until recently, were available only to large corporations. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, RingCentral is privately held with backing from Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, and DAG Ventures. For more information, please visit: www.ringcentral.com.
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org