RingCentral Expands to Enterprise; Launches Industry-First Mobile-Centric Integrated Cloud Communications Platform.
New RingCentral Office™ Enterprise Edition with RingCentral Meetings™ delivers on strategy of connecting multiple locations and mobile workforces.
San Mateo, Calif. – January 22, 2014 – RingCentral,
Inc. (NYSE: RNG), a leading provider of cloud business
communications solutions, today announced the launch of its
enterprise market solution, RingCentral Office Enterprise Edition,
which comes with RingCentral Meetings™, a multi-point HD video
conferencing and screen sharing technology built for smartphones,
tablets and computers.
IDC’s Program Vice President for SaaS and Cloud Services, Robert Mahowald said, “The proliferation of mobile devices and the growing BYOD phenomenon has pushed legacy on-premise communications systems beyond their capability to serve today's distributed and mobile workforces. To support the demands of the modern workplace, enterprises are turning to integrated cloud communications solutions.” He further added, “The RingCentral Office Enterprise Edition addresses these new communications needs to efficiently connect employees with their customers and partners.”
RingCentral’s Vision for Integrated Business Communications
Legacy PBX systems do not meet the needs of the modern distributed workforce. Furthermore, IT is being increasingly asked to support a wide variety of cloud and business communications services. Integrating these new cloud solutions with traditional phone systems is extremely complex and costly. RingCentral delivers cloud communications solutions that come integrated with best of breed cloud business services.
“RingCentral’s business communications platform is disrupting the market and meeting needs of the next major frontier in the connected workplace,” said Vlad Shmunis, CEO, RingCentral. “With RingCentral Office Enterprise Edition we are eliminating the need for businesses to buy expensive on-premise PBX systems and separate video and conferencing solutions.”
RingCentral Office Enterprise Edition includes:
- Unified voice, fax, and text with single business identity
- Advanced call management and recordings
- Global conference calling
- Out-of-the-box integrations with Salesforce, Microsoft, Google, Box, Dropbox
- Rich mobile apps for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets
- Premium implementation and support services
- RingCentral Meetings™ with HD video and web share
“In the past, lack of integration between our business communications applications has been a major pain-point for our organization along with fragmentation and wasted time,” said Harold Wong, IT manager, Geary LSF Group. “RingCentral Enterprise Edition provides us with an integrated, easy to use solution at a low all-inclusive price.”
RingCentral Meetings includes:
- Device Support: Use with iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, PCs and Macs.
- Multi-point HD Video Conferencing: Hold HD video conferences with up to 25 participants and active speaker spotlight.
- Interactive Screen Sharing: Share presentations, applications, content and websites.
- Mobile Device Sharing: From mobile devices share presentations or other documents from Box and Dropbox as well as websites and photos. Sharing from mobile devices also enables use of standard zoom and other touch gestures.
- Integrated Conferencing: Audio conferencing with standard phones and VoIP calling from any device.
- Meeting management: Meetings can be scheduled, started and managed from smartphones, tablets, PCs and Macs. Scheduling meetings is easy with Outlook, Google Calendar or iCalendar. Invite participants using SMS or email.
- Integrated Chat: During a meeting, anyone can initiate private or group chat from any device.
- Technology: RingCentral Meetings is powered by Zoom Video Communications, Inc. through an exclusive licensing agreement.
“Our employees love the power and simplicity of RingCentral Meetings,” said Gene Maggio, Director Technology, Teles Properties. “Its mobile-centric capabilities and intuitive features require little training and can be put to use to enhance productivity almost immediately. Additionally, eliminating expensive standalone services allows us to make RingCentral Office Enterprise Edition available to all 360 users in our organization.”
Availability & Pricing
RingCentral Office Enterprise Edition includes RingCentral Meetings™ and is now available and priced starting at $44.99/month per user. To learn more, go to: http://www.ringcentral.com/office/how-it-works.html or watch a video here.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in San Mateo, California.
RingCentral, the RingCentral logo, RingCentral Office and RingCentral Meetings are trademarks of RingCentral, Inc.
For Additonal Information,
Jennifer Dong 650-288-0485