Get the RingCentral iPhone App FREE with your RingCentral Professional Plan.
Save more with VoIP calls
- Take VoIP calls over Wi-Fi or 3G without using your carrier minutes.
- Use VoIP calling to receive local calls to the U.S. while travelling internationally.
Manage your calls and settings
- Have total control of your RingCentral calls even when outside the office.
- Change your settings on-the-go to get that important call.
- Increase communication efficiency with advanced call control for call flip, transfer, park, recording, etc.
- Reduce dropping an important call. Utilize call handoff feature, which allows you to switch from using a data network to a carrier network during a call.
Check your fax and voice messages anytime, anywhere
- Play and forward voicemails with visual voicemail.
- Receive, view, and forward Internet faxes.
Where can I download the RingCentral iPhone App?
- You can download the RingCentral iPhone App from the App Store. Simply enter RingCentral on the search field and tap Install when the app appears.
What devices will the app work on?
- The RingCentral iPhone app will work on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.*
What is Inbound VoIP?
- Inbound VoIP is the ability of the RingCentral iPhone App to receive incoming calls without using your carrier airtime minutes. The minutes will be counted on your RingCentral account. Just connect to Wi-Fi or 3G/4G data network and you’re all set. It also lets you receive calls on Apple devices that don’t have 3G capabilities. And when you are overseas, VoIP connections let you avoid international roaming charges.
* For devices without 3G, RingOut will not be available.