RingCentral App for Android
Get the RingCentral App FREE with your RingCentral Professional Plan
Save more with VoIP calls
- Take VoIP calling over Wi-Fi or 3G/4G without using your carrier minutes.
- Use VoIP calling over WiFi to avoid roaming charges while abroad.
Manage your calls and settings
- Have total control of your RingCentral calls even when outside the office.
- Change your settings on-the-go to get that important call.
Check your fax and voice messages anytime, anywhere
- Play and forward voicemails with visual voicemail.
- Receive, view, and forward Internet faxes.
Where can I download the RingCentral App for Android?
- You can download the RingCentral App for Android from the Google Play Store. Simply enter RingCentral on the search field and tap Install when the app appears. The app works on Android version 4.0 and higher.
What devices will the app work on?
- The RingCentral App for Android will work on smartphones and tablets.
What is Inbound VoIP?
- Inbound VoIP is the ability of the RingCentral App for Android to receive incoming calls without using your carrier airtime minutes. The minutes will be counted on your RingCentral account. Just connect to Wi-Fi or 3G/4G data network and you’re all set. It also lets you receive calls on Android devices that don’t have 3G/4G capabilities. And when you are overseas, VoIP connections let you avoid international roaming charges.
* For devices without 3G/4G, RingOut will not be available.