RingCentral for Android™
Get the RingCentral app FREE with your RingCentral Professional plan.
RingCentral for Android benefits:
Save more with VoIP calls
- Take VoIP calling over Wi-Fi or 3G/4G without using your carrier minutes.
- Use VoIP calling over Wi-Fi to avoid roaming charges while abroad.
- Get instant notification of incoming calls or messages and respond right from the notification tray.
Manage your calls and settings
- Have total control of your RingCentral calls even when outside the office.
- Change your settings on the go to get that important call.
- Increase communication efficiency with advanced call control for call flip, transfer, park, recording, etc.
- Reduce dropping an important call. Utilize the call handoff feature, which allows you to switch from using a data network to a carrier network during a call.
Check your fax and voice messages anytime, anywhere
- Play and forward voicemails with visual voicemail.
- Receive, view, and forward internet faxes.
RingCentral for Android FAQs:
Where can I download RingCentral for Android?
- You can download RingCentral for Android from the Google Play Store. The app works on Android version 4.0 and higher.
What devices will the app work on?
- RingCentral for Android will work on smartphones and tablets.
What is inbound VoIP?
- Inbound VoIP is the ability of RingCentral for Android to receive incoming calls without using your carrier airtime minutes. The minutes will be counted on your RingCentral account. Just connect to Wi-Fi or 3G/4G data network and you’re all set. It also lets you receive calls on Android devices that don’t have 3G/4G capabilities. And when you are overseas, VoIP connections let you avoid international roaming charges.
* For devices without 3G/4G, outbound calls via RingOut will not be available.