RingCentral App for Android
Get the RingCentral Android App FREE with your RingCentral Professional Plan.
Save more with VoIP calls
- Take VoIP calls over Wi-Fi or 3G without using your carrier minutes.
- Use VoIP calling over WiFi to avoid roaming charges while abroad.
Manage your calls and settings
- Have total control of your RingCentral calls even when outside the office.
- Change your settings on-the-go to get that important call.
Check your fax and voice messages anytime, anywhere
- Play and forward voicemails with visual voicemail.
- Receive, view, and forward Internet faxes.
Where can I download the RingCentral Android App?
- You can download the RingCentral Android App from the Google Play Store. Simply enter RingCentral on the search field and tap Install when the app appears.
What devices will the app work on?
- The RingCentral Android app will work on smartphones and tablets.
What is Inbound VoIP?
- Inbound VoIP is the ability of the RingCentral Android App to receive incoming calls without using your carrier airtime minutes. The minutes will be counted on your RingCentral account. Just connect to Wi-Fi or 3G/4G data network and you’re all set. It also lets you receive calls on Android devices that don’t have 3G capabilities. And when you are overseas, VoIP connections let you avoid international roaming charges.
* For devices without 3G, RingOut will not be available.