Give your company advanced online fax functionality.
Fax service is always on, and you never get a busy signal
- Eliminate costly hardware and dedicated phone lines.
- All incoming faxes are handled online, so you’ll never miss a call or fax.
- Callers never hear a busy signal, even if you’re on the phone or receiving a fax.
- Choose a toll-free or local number to receive faxes from around the world.
Send faxes from a range of sources and devices
- Send faxes directly from your email—attach files, add a cover letter, and you’re good to go.
- Attach files from your computer or from cloud storage (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive) and send faxes directly using FaxOut.
- Send faxes directly from Microsoft Office applications.
- Use your RingCentral Softphone and Mobile App to send faxes, too.
Maximum control and security
- Preview and print, design custom cover sheets, and annotate faxes—right from your computer.
- Store incoming faxes in a password-protected online account.
- Lock incoming faxes without caller ID, and specify different email and text values for each type of notification.
- Connect your existing fax machine to your RingCentral service with an analog adapter.
Receive faxes on any RingCentral phone number
- Every extension can accept voice calls and faxes—no need for a separate fax number.
- Even if you’re on the phone, you’ll still receive your fax messages.
- Messages are stored securely in your account and can be delivered as email attachments.
- Get instant notifications by email whenever you receive an incoming fax.
Can I send to any fax machine?
- Yes, using your account or email, you can send faxes to any fax machine in the US or overseas.
Can I send from any application?
- Once you become a subscriber, a RingCentral fax icon will appear within your Windows applications—such as Outlook, Word, etc.
- Documents will be converted to PDF files and sent to any fax machine with a US or international number.
How do I install Microsoft Office integration?
- Download and install RingCentral Softphone, which includes integrated fax. With Softphone, you can send faxes directly from Microsoft Office applications.
What are the system requirements for installing integrated fax?
- On Windows, integrated fax requires Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8, Pentium or above processor or compatible, Minimum of 512MB of memory, and 200MB of hard drive space
- On Mac, integrated fax requires Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard or later, G4 500 Mhz or any Intel processor, 512 MB of memory, and 100 MB of hard drive space.
Can I block junk faxes?
- RingCentral internet fax allows you to block junk faxes as easily as you block junk email, saving you time and printing costs.
Can I also receive phone calls on my RingCentral number?
- Yes, your RingCentral number can be used for both fax and voice along with sophisticated business features and flexible communications options.
How can I broadcast faxes to multiple people?
- From your online account, you can create “groups” of contacts and then easily send faxes to those groups.