Give your company advanced online fax functionality.
Fax service is always-on and you never get a busy signal
- Eliminate costly hardware and dedicated phone lines.
- All incoming faxes are handled online, so you’ll never miss a call or fax.
- Callers never hear a busy signal, even if you’re on the phone or receiving a fax transmission.
- Choose a toll-free or local number to receive faxes from around the world.
Send faxes from a range of sources and devices
- Send faxes directly from your email – attach files, add a cover letter, and you’re good to go.
- From your account, send faxes from your PC with FaxOut.
- Send faxes directly from Microsoft Office applications.
- RingCentral Cloudfax™ allows you to attach files stored inthecloud on popular services, including Google Drive, Box, and Dropbox.
- Your RingCentral Softphone is an easy way to send faxes too.
Maximum control and security
- Preview and print faxes, design custom cover sheets, annotate, and even sign faxes - right from your computer.
- Store incoming faxes in a password-protected online account.
- lock incoming faxes without caller ID, specify different email and text values for each type of notificatione.
- Connect your existing fax machine to your RingCentral service with an analog adapter.
Receive faxes on any RingCentral phone number
- Every extension can take voice calls and faxes; no need for a separate fax number.
- Even if you’re on the phone, you’ll still receive your fax messages.
- Messages can be delivered to you as email attachments, or stored securely in your account.
- When you get a fax, RingCentral will instantly notify you by text message or by email.
Can I send to any fax machine?
- Yes, using your account or email, you can send faxes to any fax machine in the US or overseas.
Can I send from any application?
- Once you become a subscriber, a RingCentral fax icon will appear within your Windows applications—such as Outlook®, Word, etc.
- Documents will be converted and sent to any fax machine with a US or international number.
How do I install Microsoft Office integration?
- Download and install the free real-time call management tool, Softphone. The installation process will add fax integration to your Office toolbar.
What are the system requirements for installing integrated fax?
- On Windows, Integrated fax requires Windows XP, Vista, or 7, Pentium or above processor or compatible, Minimum of 512MB of memory, and 200MB of hard drive space
- On the Mac, integrated fax requires Mac OS 10.4 Tiger or latest, G4 500 Mhz or any Intel processor, 512 MB of memory, and 30 MB of hard drive space
Can I block junk faxes?
- RingCentral Internet Fax lets you block junk faxes as easily as you block junk email, saving you time and printing costs.
Can I also receive phone calls on my RingCentral number?
- Yes, your RingCentral number can be used for both fax and voice along with sophisticated business-value features and flexible communications options.
How can I broadcast faxes to multiple people?
- From your online account, you can create “groups” of contacts and then easily send faxes to those groups.