Take complete control over who can reach you. Accept or reject calls from specific numbers and send others directly to voicemail.
Identify callers to prioritize your response to calls
- Before an incoming call is connected, caller ID information appears on your phone’s display and the Softphone.
- Configure your company’s Auto-Receptionist to prompt callers for their name so you can identify the caller before they connect to you.
- Answer an incoming call, reject it, or send it directly to voicemail.
- Hear which department or extension an inbound call is coming into before you pick up.
Save time by controlling and blocking incoming calls
- Permanently block specific numbers so they can never bother your company again.
- Softphone displays telemarketers’ hidden numbers and makes it easy to add them to your company block list.
- Block entire area codes, or alternatively, define a list of allowed numbers.
- Too busy to take a call? Respond quickly with a text-to-speech default message or type a custom message that will be read to callers.
Can I block calls?
- Yes. Just sign onto your online account and type the phone numbers or area codes that you want blocked.