Virtual Calling Card
Forget plastic cards and lengthy PIN numbers - make calls anywhere using RingCentral online calling card service
Benefits of Virtual Calling Card
Advantages of using Virtual Calling Card
- Simply dial your company’s RingCentral number, log in, and dial out—it’s convenient and cost-effective.
- You preserve your brand identity and professionalism by displaying your company name and number as your Caller ID.
Minimize call costs while on the go
- Secure a guaranteed low cost per minute long-distance or international rate from any phone.
- Eliminate hotel calling fees.
- Avoid double-charged calls. RingCentral won’t charge twice for the same minutes.
Enjoy RingCentral benefits on any phone
- Use RingOut for quick and error-free dialing.
- Review detailed call logs for tracking, billing, and expense purposes.
- Have minutes deducted directly from your RingCentral account.
Virtual Calling Card - FAQs
How can I use my RingCentral number as a calling card?
- Call your RingCentral phone number to access administrator privileges, including a dial-out option.
- You can then dial US and international numbers.
Can I use this number while I’m abroad?
- Yes. You can dial your RingCentral number from any international destination and then dial out as you would if you were in the US.