What is RingCentral?
A business telephone service
that offers a complete
communications solution and
Learn More »
What is RingCentral Office ?
RingCentral Office is a cloud-based business phone and fax system. It combines a hosted phone system with advanced call and fax management, reliable phone and fax service, and full-featured IP phones that arrive pre-configured and ready for use.
“RingCentral allows me to be more prepared, to provide better customer service, and I am saving $50/mo over the last company I used.”
- Lily Gao, eBay PowerSellerHandsUp Marketing
Customer Success - TRUSTe
“Between increased functionality, user-level access, and the ability to manage the system from anywhere, we’re experiencing a 50% time savings.”
- Matt Benoit, IT Manager, TRUSTe
- Meet your communication needs with a RingCentral Business Telephone Service
- Upgrade your Business Telephone Service with ease
Meet your communication needs with a RingCentral Business Telephone Service
A business telephone service powered by the cloud can truly accommodate your ever-increasing communication demands.
Traditional business telephone services may work reliably, but they also fail to meet the current needs of many companies for a flexible and mobile PBX that will provide a good return on investment. Adding office extensions to your wired phones will require you to call a technician who can physically modify your lines. Setting up call forwarding or routing, on the other hand, would require an expert or an administrator who’s adept at changing the settings and configurations on your system (or, if not, you’ll be met with endless instructions from the admin). Accessing your voicemail isn’t easy either, as you have to play each message received to get to the voice recording you really want to hear.
And worst of all, you can’t enjoy mobility capabilities with your old business telephone service. Your phone lines are limited to within the confines of your office so you can’t easily take a vacation, go on a lunch meeting with your prospects, or take the remainder of the day off due to nausea without having to leave your business phone line. With this, you might miss out on important calls or messages that might come through while you’re away.
New business telephone service features that will be of great benefit to you
Thankfully, you can now handle business matters from anywhere, at any time, with more cost-effective phone lines connected through the Internet – more specifically, those powered by the business telephone service provider RingCentral.
- Virtual Extensions – Harness feature-rich extensions that can be applied to any device and assigned to anyone from any location. Connect mobile workers and telecommuters to your enterprise as if they are operating from the same space you are in. Add or remove extensions without the hassle of waiting for technical support and lengthy installations. RingCentral is a business telephone service that quickly adapts as your business changes.
- Call Forwarding – Have your business telephone service provider route calls to effectively match your working style. Answer your company calls using your mobile phone, home phone, or even your personal computer, so you can conduct business no matter where you are. Increase chances of call pick-up by letting your phones ring sequentially or simultaneously.
- Voicemail – Receive updates from clients and colleagues even while you’re busy. Access your voicemail messages via your online account, your phones, or your email, depending on which is most convenient for you. Choose which message to listen to first and forward this to relevant contacts quickly and easily using your smartphone.
- Free app – Access your system through your iPhone or Android phone via the free RingCentral app. Check and forward received faxes and voice messages, and make outgoing calls using your business number without using minutes from your personal plan.
No matter what kind of business you have, you deserve professional telephony. Learn about all the benefits of Internet-based business telephone services— visit or call RingCentral today.
Upgrade your Business Telephone Service with ease
Business telephone services have come a long way since the advent of the Internet. Why not take advantage of your latest options?
Some businesses are still reluctant to replace their current business telephone services, thinking that the change would cost too much or that a major overhaul would disrupt business operations. However, RingCentral lets you upgrade without much hassle at half of the usual expenses.
RingCentral provides businesses with easy-to-install telephony that works with existing phone units. You can benefit from the full and advanced features of Internet-powered business telephones using your old phones. If you don’t want to purchase new IP phones, you can simply use an adaptor for your existing analog phones or download softphones or apps to your PC and smart devices.
A business telephone service to replace your old system
RingCentral also lets you retain your existing business telephone number or choose from available 1 800 numbers. Porting your number or subscribing to a new number can be done quickly, letting you proceed with your business operations.
To respond to your needs and budget, business telephone service provider RingCentral decided to offer different subscription plans. You can even benefit from unlimited faxing or call minutes if you transact business frequently through phone or fax. RingCentral uses VoIP, so you can be assured of more affordable calls wherever you are. You also won’t need to worry about lengthy or costly installation processes. As soon as you complete your subscription, RingCentral walks you through a free and quick set-up that you can even do through the convenience of your tablet or smartphone.
With the new and improved features of RingCentral, you can save on time and costs. Get an instant upgrade to your business telephone service by visiting RingCentral now.