RingCentral Office

Local Numbers

Choose a local phone number

Select the state and area code for your new local number

Select State
Select an Area Code
Sort by:
Avaliability»

Purchase El Cajon, CA 619 area code phone numbers for your business

city-el-cajon-california.jpg

El Cajon, California, lies just minutes east of San Diego. Containing a population of 99,479, it spans an area of 14.43 square miles in size. Home to 8,528 companies, El Cajon industries include construction, public administration, entertainment and hospitality, administrative and support services, and professional and business servies. The median age of residents, 33.7 years, is considerably lower than that of the rest of the state, which is 45.6 years. In fact, 76.4% of El Cajon's population is under 50. The population breaks down with females representing 51.1% of all residents, and males, which make up the remaining 48.9%. Per capita income is $20,316. Median household income is $43,540, and 32.1% of all households include children. Of 34,222 residences in El Cajon, 20,297 are rentals, while 13,925 are owner-occupied. Housing density is 2,414 homes per square mile. Population density is estimated at 3,938 per square mile. The city is also home to its own airport, Gillespie Field, and offers in-town access to Interstate 8.

 

RingCentral offers instant setup and includes unlimited calling, conferencing, SMS, and Internet Fax with your California phone numbers. Start your free trial today!

 

Cities sharing the same area code are San Diego, Chula VistaNational City, Santee, Imperial Beach, Lemon GroveLakeside, and Coronado.

 

Nearby area codes include 858, 760, 949, and 951.